Camp Lincoln

When Mrs. Coronato pleasantly said we were going to Camp Lincoln, I felt filled with joy!  My favorite part of Camp Lincoln was the nature walk. All of it equaled 1 mile. We stopped in the middle of the woods and we looked at some cut down trees. The trees has rings in them. That tells you how old the trees were. The bottom of the trees looked colossal from the rings.  On the hike, we came really close to the lake, so one of us had to block the holes. We did that so people wouldn’t fall in! It was clear water. When we got to the end of the nature trail, we had tangy, minty tea! On our way back to camp, we said hi to some animals. We saw some goats that were trying to hop out of the fence.  I think they were trying to say hi to us.  When we got back, it was time to go. “BYE CAMP LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” We said to the counselors as we waved from the bus.

2 thoughts on “Camp Lincoln”

1. Sounds like a great time! I am sure you loved seeing the animals. You are so good with them, I am not surprised to hear they came up to say, “Hello!”.